WELCOME TO THE ALASKA AIRMEN ASSOCIATION
With more licensed pilots per capita than any state in the union, the Airmen includes 2,400 members, one of the largest General Aviation state memberships in the country. Our mission is to promote aviation, enhance safety and support initiatives that benefit pilots and our growing aviation community. Whether you’re a veteran pilot or just discovered a passion for aviation, the Alaska Airmen is proud to welcome new members who share the wonders of flight on the Last Frontier!
LATEST AIRMEN UPDATES
- Do you watch Alaska Weather on TV? Read this AOPA article addressing concerns about new showtimes.
- Read the latest President's Open Letter by new President, Sven Lincke HERE
- WEBCAM USERS: our current webcam system has broken. Please be patient with us while we set up new system on our brand new building. Check back in a few days for updates!
- Curious about our new Executive Director? Corey would love to hear from you. Stop by the office or give us a call! Click Here to read his full bio.
- ATTENTION- The Alaska Airmen Dock will be closed to transient parking for the duration of Summer 2016 due to safety issues regarding the construction of our new building. Transient float slips are available off of Lake Spenard.
Summer hours for the Alaska Airmen Office-
Mon-Friday 10am -4pm
- See any issues on our new page? Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org